Wedding Videographer Dolton IL
Todd's Video Photography
Memories Custom Video
2158 45TH Street
L & S Video Productions
7629 W. 162 nd. St.
Tinley Park, IL
8080 West 95th Street
Hickory Hills, IL
A Family Affair Video
4400 Gage Ave
Chimera Digital Media Services
9228 Indianapolis Blvd
9843 Parkway Drive
Visual Intelligent Productions
P.O. Box 933
Richton Park, IL
I Do Stream LLC
132 Wildwood Rd
How to Hire A Videographer
Perhaps you are celebrating your wedding or other special event. You want to capture the sights, sounds and emotions to cherish for years to come; you begin your search to hire a videographer.
There are several sources where you can find professional videographers. Some of which are: the internet, bridal and event publications, other event professionals, bridal shows, family and friends.
Let's say you are considering a videographer you found on the internet. The majority of professional videographers have video clips to give you a general idea of the style of video they provide. The visual and audible quality will not be as good as your DVD, so keep that in mind. If there are no video samples, request a video for viewing.
After viewing the videographers work, determine if what you have seen is what you would like for your event. If it is not, ask if the style you prefer could be provided. Keep in mind, video samples are not be as interesting or exciting as the video of you and your family.
Also consider the following key points before hiring:
- How long has the videographer been in business?
- Check for issues with the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Are references available?
- What time will the videographer arrive and depart?
- Who will be on location recording the event?
- What parts of the event will be recorded?
- What attire will the videographer wear?
- What other options or segments can be added to the video for example: childhood or honey...
Click here to read the rest of this article from MyPartyPlanner.com