Event Photographer Andover MN
St. Anthony, MN
Elk River, MN
10 Tips for Getting the Best Results From Your Photographer
Great wedding photography doesn't always just happen. Here are 10 tips to help you get the best results from your photographer.
1. Establish a timeline of events to be covered on your special day. That way there will be no surprises for the photographer and you can relax knowing nothing will be missed by the photographer. After hiring Artistic Images by Tammy, she'll give you her wedding information document to help you establish this important task. Every wedding is unique and I try to keep it that way, this is your day!
2. Assign at least 2 point people (usually the best man & maid of honor) to help the photographer with group photos. Ultimately, you and your friends/family will know who everyone is and be able to see if anyone is missing from the all important group shots. No one will be left out that way. ∗This can also be a great time saver, so you're not searching for people while we are taking the group shots.
3. Be assertive! If there are certain poses you want to be captured in or poses from magazines, brochures or online, then tell the photographer. The more precise you are with your wants and needs, the less chance there will be for disappointment after your wedding. ∗I love to hear what you're looking for, because every bride has that one photograph that she wants recreated!
4. Drink lots of water before your wedding. Skin is a reflective surface and the more water you drink beforehand, the better your pictures will turn out.
5. Make sure the photographer you choose is interested in shooting your event! This may sound crazy but there are a lot of photographers and studios out there who don't care about what you actually want or how you feel about your day being captured. Many just want to rope you into a package and then hold your images to ransom afterwards. One of the easiest ways to avoid this is to think about how the photographer interacts with you. If he or she is pushing print or album prices without even talking to you about what you think you need then alarm bells should ring.
6. Let your guests know that you are having a professional take pictures during your wedding. A lot of family and guests can now relax knowing your wedding will be covered properly, amateur photographers and enthusiastic guests will know to hold off firing their point-and-shoot camera flash for a minute while the photographer poses and photographs the couple.
7. Have fun. It's a wedding. It can be stressful, but if you don't enjoy yourself, the pictures will reflect that. Hopefully you've talked with your photographer before hand and can relax in his or her presence. If not, just follow the professional's instructions and smile.
8. Practice smiling. It's weird to say, but a lot of brides I have met during my consultations have never even thought about having their picture taken by a professional before. After a few test shots I hear "do I really smile like that?" a lot. Spend some time in front of a mirror...
How To Hire A Photographer
How do you know a photographer is right for you?
Submitted By: McCool Portrait Design
UST Executive Conference on the Future of Health Care
Dates: 11/5/2020 – 11/5/2020
University of St.Thomas Saint Paul
2260 Summit Avenue
Discover how you can play an active role in shaping the future by what you do within your organization and network with other health care leaders who are dealing with similar issues. The pace of change in health care has increased exponentially since our inaugural health care conference. And by the time the second annual conference convenes, Congress will have passed its bill for health care reform. We’ll have officially begun a new journey.Fortunately, visionary leaders have been helping to shape this next phase of health care. Investments in innovation and quality have led to some very effective – and often surprising – ways to cut costs, reduce errors, increase service and satisfaction, and improve access and outcomes. Bold initiatives such as these should be shared – especially during this transformative time, when we are all looking for fresh models of excellence. The University of St. Thomas and its partners invite you to participate in an inspiring day of learning, sharing and strategizing about how we can leverage innovation and quality to thrive in the new health care environment. Book Club:November 4, 2010Thursday, 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.Conference:November 5, 2010Friday, 8:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.Please visit the University of St. Thomas Executive Health Care Conference website for more information or copy and paste the following URL: http://ustfutureofhealthcare.com